They came around when we need their help
or if we’re ever struck
we fight and argue everyday
we curse and shout at them
but at the end we reunite
cause they’re our closer friends
the love we hve is mutual
although we never show it
the ups and down will come around
as family we’ll get through it
my family means the world to me
and no one can replace
they’re everything i ever wanted
and now i rest my case.
A song sung by me and my dad. Hope you all like it…😄
Listen to Tu Tu Hai Wahi Dil Ne Jise by Sammy Flora #np on #SoundCloud
Did you know that some people think England’s beloved Bard never existed? According to one longstanding theory the literary masterpieces attributed to Shakespeare were actually written by Edward De Vere, Earl of Oxford. Find out more about this hypothesis and explore other interesting aspects of Shakespeare’s life and legacy.
1. Shakespeare’s father held a lot of different jobs, and at one point got paid to drink beer.
2. Shakespeare married an older woman who was three months pregnant at the time.
3. Shakespeare’s parents were probably illiterate, and his children almost certainly were.
4. Nobody knows what Shakespeare did between 1585 and 1592.
5. Shakespeare’s plays feature the first written instances of hundreds of familiar terms.
6. We probably don’t spell Shakespeare’s name correctly—but, then again, neither did he.
7. Shakespeare’s epitaph wards off would-be grave robbers with a curse.
8. Shakespeare wore a gold hoop earring—or so we think.
9. North America’s 200 million starlings have Shakespeare to thank for their existence.
10. Some people think Shakespeare was a fraud.
( https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0ecJTgDm3HqNAdGU1jpHIhA547jE67Dq5WsXIZcBQaWxxJgEdY7PC3ZSFYw) This fish delicacy made with marinated trout shallow fried in mustard oil with spices is a much loved dish of the Kullu region. Cooked in minimal spices, the dish brings out the natural flavours of the delicious trout.
* 1 trout
For the marinade:
1/2 tsp salt
,1 tsp dill leaves,
1 tsp crushed coriander seeds,
1/4 tsp red chilli flakes
,1/2 tsp lemon rind
,2 tsp lemon juice,
1 Tbsp mustard oil
For the sauce:
2 Tbsp mustard oil,
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
,1 1/2 Tbsp diced onions,
1 tsp chopped coriander
,2 tsp lemon juice
,1/4 tsp salt
* Clean and wash the trout.
In a bowl, add the fish, salt, dill leaves, crushed coriander seeds, chilli flakes, lemon rind, lemon juice and mustard oil.
Rub the marinade all over the fish and keep aside for about 10 minutes.
Heat oil in a pan and add the marinated fish and cook on both sides on low flame for 10 minutes.
For the sauce:
Heat oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds and onions and saute till it turns light brown.
Remove from fire and add the coriander leaves, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
Pour the sauce over the fish and serve hot with rice.
By – Sakshi
(video courtesy: youtube)
Hey Guys !
Yesterday i was looking for a phone case online to buy but i found those cases really costly and not Worth It. So , I thought of designing and making a phone case myself and what i found on youTube was something i thought of sharing with you all. It’s beautiful DIY for making a super cool and easy Phone Case yourself.
Source- YouTube( cutesimplestuff)